HOW TO USE:
- Before removing lash extensions, be sure to place an under eye pad on the lower lashes and skin to help protect the under eye area from any adhesive remover.
- Apply Gel remover with a micro brush or doe foot applicator directly on the lashes you’d like to remove. Avoid any contact with skin and other lash extensions you don’t want to remove.
- Allow the remover to sit for a few minutes as it breaks down the eyelash extension bond. After a few minutes, the bond will have been loosened and the lashes can then be removed with tweezers.
- All excess remover must be washed off thoroughly with water. Wipe off any extra remover with a primer or protein remover wipes before applying new lashes.
- If you are removing lashes before you re-apply a new set, be sure to remove the under-eye pad and place down a new one, as any left over adhesive remover will negatively affect your retention.
Always be sure to properly remove your Gel Glue Remover fully before letting your clients open their eyes, or applying a new full set. A great way to do this is to use GladGirl’s Lash Bath Bottle to properly wash all the remover off, pat to dry and finish by brushing through the lashes with a Spoolie!
Please only purchase our professional medical grade eyelash extension glues and removers if you have had the proper training in the technique to apply and remove single strand eyelash extensions. All of our eyelash extension glues and removers are to be used by trained professionals only. Under no circumstance is the glue or remover to be used on yourself. We are not responsible for the misuse of our eyelash extension glue or remover. You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of glue and remover vary from person to person. If you purchase eyelash extension glue or remover with high fumes, you must know how to avoid irritation and inflammation if it occurs. MSDS is available on our website under the tab Resources. We have MSDS on all our liquid products. Please know that your safety is our utmost concern. For more information visit our FAQ page.
|Handling Tips |
Glue and Remover Professional Handling Tips.pdf
|Ingredients ||Gamma Butyrolactone,Dimethylketone,Ethyl alcohol,Cellulose,Antibiotic Materials|
|Pack Quantity ||1|
|Product Type ||Remover|
|Used With ||Glad Lash glues|