HOW TO USE -Cream Glue Remover
- Before removing lash extensions, be sure to place an under eye pad on the lower lashes and skin to help protect the under eye area from any adhesive remover.
- Apply cream remover with a micro brush directly on the lashes to be removed. Avoiding skin and other lash extensions you don’t want to remove.
- Allow the remover to sit for a few minutes as it breaks down the eyelash extension bond. After a few minutes, the bond will have been loosened and the lashes can then be removed.
- All excess remover must be washed off thoroughly with water. Wipe off any extra remover with aprimer orprotein remover wipes before applying new lashes.
- If you are removing lashes before you re-apply a new set, be sure to remove the under eye pad and place down a new one, as any left over adhesive remover will negatively affect your retention.
Are you looking to quickly and effectively remove outgrown lashes, without tugging the natural lash? Try this tip out…
- Gently tape back the lashes you want to keep, leaving only the outgrown or otherwise damaged lashes.
- Gently place down cream remover on the outgrown lashes and let sit for a few minutes before removing by simply sliding the lash off using your tweezers.
- Remove cream residue thoroughly with water before removing tape from all other lashes. Lash away, Lash Lover!
Please only purchase our professional medical grade eyelash extension glues and removers if you have had the proper training in the technique to apply and remove single strand eyelash extensions. All of our eyelash extension glues and removers are to be used by trained professionals only. Under no circumstance is the glue or remover to be used on yourself. We are not responsible for the misuse of our eyelash extension glue or remover. You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of glue and remover vary from person to person. If you purchase eyelash extension glue or remover with high fumes, you must know how to avoid irritation and inflammation if it occurs. MSDS is available on our website under the tab Resources. We have MSDS on all our liquid products. Please know that your safety is our utmost concern. For more information please visit our FAQ page.