Vetus VA Series Available:
- 5.50” Precision - These Vetus tweezers have been carefully crafted to grab onto and carefully hold classic lash extensions. These tweezers allow you to pick up thin classic lashes, causing no bends or damage with the fine and precise tip. These tweezers also have stronger than average tweezer tips, meaning your tips will offer a strong hold for longer.
- 4.25 Needle Nose - Needle nose tweezer.
- 4.75” Precision - Similar to the 5.50” Precision, these tweezers are designed to easily and effectively grab classic lashes without causing any damage. These tweezers are shorter in length, making them easier to use if you prefer placing your fingers farther down the tweezers, closer to the lash.
- 4.50” Angular - These tweezers are made specifically for your isolation needs, with minimal effort. These tweezers are perfect for isolating your clients’ natural lashes, as the tips easily separate when pressure is lessened, allowing you to isolate the natural lash with very little extra effort to keep the tweezers separated properly. This allows for less hand and finger fatigue during long lashing days.
- 4.50” Curved 0.84 oz - This curved tweezer is great for isolation, as the rounded tips help keep a natural wrist position and keep your hands in a comfortable position on the forehead rather than closer to the eyes with less hand and wrist support. These tweezer tips are meant to make direct contact with the eye pad, rather than lay on the eye pad like a precision tweezer would.
- 4.50" Curved 0.91 oz - These tweezers are designed to help you easily and painlessly remove under eye pads and tape from your clients eyes after their service. These tweezers have rounded tips, meaning they are safe to touch the skin while removing the tape and pads, and will not cause any pain or damage like a normal lash extension tweezer would.
- 4.50” 45 Degree Tip - These Vetus tweezers are great as they can be used for both isolation and volume lash extensions, depending on your preference. Although most artists will choose to use these tweezers for volume fans, they can also be used to isolate the natural lash for easy extension placement in record time.
HOW TO USE / PRO TIP
Try placing the isolation tweezer in your non-dominant hand while simultaneously placing the volume or classic tweezer in your dominant hand for easy and precise lash placement.