German Stainless Tweezers for Classic Lashes include:
- 4.75” Curved - This curved tweezer is great for isolation, as the curved tips and longer length help keep a natural wrist position and keep your hands in a comfortable position on the forehead rather than closer to the eyes with less hand and wrist support.
- 4.75” Angular - Be sure to reach for this tweezer when you are looking for the perfect isolation tweezer. This tweezer is meant for your less dominant hand, and is used to isolate the natural lash you’re looking to place an extension on.
- 5.00” X-type - These tweezers are Specially designed for classic lashes. With these tweezers you can grab the lash extension without having to manually grip it together. These tweezers offer reverse forceps, meaning when you press them together the forceps open, and when you let them go and they close. These are great for those artist who’s fingers quickly fatigue.
- 5.00” Angular - This tweezer is ideal for both isolation and volume fan pick up. This tweezer can do both as the angled tip can easily and effectively isolate the natural lash, as well as quickly grabs handmade or premade fans with ease.
- 5.50” Angular - Similar to our 5.00” Angular, these tweezers are intended for isolation. These tweezers are longer than our 5.00”, allowing you to move your hand back farther, away from the natural lashes.
- 5.50” Curved - These curved 5.50” tweezers are a great addition to your isolation collection. The curved tips of these tweezers are longer, allowing you to position your hand farther away from the eye and gives you a better view of the natural lashes
- 5.50” X-type - These tweezers are longer then our 5.00”, allowing you to move your hand back farther, away from the natural lashes. With these tweezers you can grab the lash extension without having to manually grip it together. These tweezers offer reverse forceps, meaning when you press them together the forceps open, and when you let them go and they close. These are great for those artist who’s fingers quickly fatigue.
- 5.50 Angular 1.21 oz - These isolation tweezers are great to use if you like to use a tweezer that has the same hand positioning, laying flat on the head rather than at up upward angle, but also like to use isolation tweezers with a bit of a curve for easier isolation of the natural lash. These tweezers give you the best of both worlds.
Some of these tweezers can be used for both isolation as well as placing the lashes! Try them out and see how multifunctional our tweezers really are!
Are you having trouble picking up your classic lashes without them twisting and turing or slipping out of your tweezer tips altogether? Take a close look at the tips of your tweezers, they may be bent and damaged causing classic lash pick up to become difficult. Be sure to always store your tweezers properly in a GladGirl case to help protect them from devastating tip damage.