How to Use: Mini Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Always fill water tank with distilled water to ensure no mineral build up occurs.
- When you’re ready to use, simply plug the humidifier in and press the “on” button located in the middle of the humidifier.
- When finished, be sure to unplug and dry your humidifier to ensure no water is left overnight.
Each adhesive had its own unique temperature and humidity requirements. This normally will range anywhere from 40%-70% humidity. To ensure your room is properly set up, always refer to your specific adhesive requirements.
- Get the extra humidity your extension adhesive needs and cut down curing time while speeding up those applications!
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist
- 3" diameter 2.25" height
- 2 oz. water tank
- 2 hour run time with auto shut-off
- Room size - 80 sq ft.
- USB Power Cable (AC/DC converter not included)
- Moisture capacity 1 oz/per hour
- CE Certification
Customers please note! The humidifier can be connected to a computer as a power source or any other type of USB-AC/DC Power Converter to work with a standard plug.