The full range of our German Stainless Tweezers includes:
- 3.75” Needle Nose - This tweezer is ideal to use for both isolation and classic lash extensions. These tweezers have a very sharp tip, giving you the ability to easily isolate one natural lash or pick up a singular classic lash extension.
- 4.25” 45 degree tip - These tweezers are great as they can be used for both isolation and volume lash extensions. Although most artists will choose to use these tweezers for isolation, they can also be used to pinch hand made fans, as the grip is strong and small enough to not get in the way of your fingers creating the fan
- 4.25” Doe Foot - This Doe Foot Tweezer is designed for natural lash isolation. The curved nature of this tweezer helps alleviate wrist fatigue as you can keep a natural bend of your wrist, while also easily isolating for classic or natural lash sets.
- 4.30” Doe Foot - This Doe Foot Tweezer is intended to be used when creating handmade volume fans, or picking up pre-made fans. The strong grip of this tweezer is perfect for picking up fans without ripping the delicate fan apart.
- 4.50” 45 degree Tip - This tweezer is perfect for creating hand-made fans, specifically with the pinch method. The shape and length of these tweezers makes pinching your volume fan a breeze while keeping a strong hold on the fan from pick-up to placement.
- 4.50” Doe Foot - Because of the rounded nature of this tweezer, the 4.50” Doe Foot can be used to remove under-eye tape at the end of your lash appointment, eliminating the need to use your fingers, making the task easier and more hygienic.
- 4.75” Curved - This curved tweezer is great for isolation, as the curved tips and longer length help keep a natural wrist position and keep your hands in a comfortable position on the forehead rather than closer to the eyes with less hand and wrist support.
- 4.75” Angular - Be sure to reach for this tweezer when you are looking for the perfect isolation tweezer. This tweezer is meant for your less dominant hand, and is used to isolate the natural lash you’re looking to place an extension on.
- 4.75” Right Angle - This tweezer is meant to be used as an isolation tweezer, and is a great option if you have wrist pain, as this tweezer allows you to have a natural wrist placement when isolating to create less pressure on your wrist.
- 5.00” Angular - This tweezer is ideal for both isolation and volume fan pick up. This tweezer can do both as the angled tip can easily and effectively isolate the natural lash, as well as quickly grabs handmade or premade fans with ease.
- 5.50” Curved - These curved 5.50” tweezers are a great addition to your isolation collection. The curved tips of these tweezers are longer, allowing you to position your hand farther away from the eye and gives you a better view of the natural lashes.
- 5.50” Angular - Similar to our 5.00” Angular, these tweezers are intended for isolation. These tweezers are longer than our 5.00”, allowing you to move your hand back farther, away from the natural lashes.
- 5.50” X-type - These tweezers are Specially designed for classic lashes. With these tweezers you can grab the lash extension without having to manually grip it together. These tweezers offer reverse forceps, meaning when you press them together the forceps open, and when you let them go and they close. These are great for those artist who’s fingers quickly fatigue.
- 5.50 Angular 1.21 oz - These isolation tweezers are great to use if you like to use a tweezer that has the same hand positioning, laying flat on the head rather than at up upward angle, but also like to use isolation tweezers with a bit of a curve for easier isolation of the natural lash. These tweezers give you the best of both worlds.
- 5.50” 45 degree tip - This is the longer version 45 degree tweezer. They are great as they can be used for both isolation and volume lash extensions. Although most artists will choose to use these tweezers for isolation, they can also be used to pinch hand made fans, as the grip is strong and small enough to not get in the way of your fingers creating the fan.
Some of these tweezers can be used for both isolation as well as placing the lashes! Try them out and see how multifunctional our tweezers really are!