Ribbed Handle Tweezer options include:
- 4.50” Curved - This curved ribbed tweezer is perfect for isolation of your clients’ natural lash, as the curved tips help keep a natural wrist position and keep your hands in a comfortable position on the forehead rather than closer to the eyes with less hand and wrist support. These tweezer tips are meant to make direct contact with the eye pad, rather than lay on the eye pad like a precision tweezer would.
- 4.50” Angular - These tweezers are made specifically for your isolation and classic lash pick up needs, with minimal effort and easy finger placement. These tweezers are perfect for isolating your clients’ natural lashes, as the tips easily separate when pressure is lessened, allowing you to isolate the natural lash with very little extra effort to keep the tweezers separated properly. They are also great for classic lash pick up as the pointed tips will pick up and hold your classic lashes without causing damage.
- 4.50” 45 Degree Tip - These ribbed 45 degree angled tweezers are great as they can be used for both isolation and volume lash extensions, depending on your preference. Although most artists will choose to use these tweezers for volume fans, either handmade or premade, they can also be used to isolate the natural lash for easy extension placement every time.
- 4.50” Needle Nose - This ribbed tweezer is ideal to use for both isolation and classic lash extensions. This style of tweezers have a very sharp and precise tip, giving you the ability to easily isolate one natural lash or pick up a singular classic lash extensions with ease.
- 4.50” Precision - These high quality tweezers are designed to easily and effectively grab classic lashes without causing any damage by applying too much pressure. They are created to be shorter in length, making them easier to use if you enjoy placing your fingers farther down the tweezers, closer to the lash.
The ribbed nature of these tweezers allow you to easily position your fingers where you are most comfortable and not have to reposition due to your fingers slipping out of place.