Class Topics Outline
- Product knowledge
- Hands on practice
- Eyebrow Lamination Introduction
- Eyebrow Lamination Kit Review & Product Knowledge
- Additional Products Recommended
- Client Sanitation
- Workstation Set-up
- Client Contraindications & Consultation
- Brow Lamination Technique & Step-by-Step Process.
- Brow Lamination After-care, Do’s and Don’ts
Class Inclusions and Information
- 2.5 Hour Brow Lamination Training
- $299.99 includes Brow Lamination Kit
- Small Class Sizes, max 1:3 Teacher/Student Ratio
- You must bring your own model and they should arrive when the class starts at 9:00 AM (They should plan to be here until 11:30 AM)
- Certification will be awarded after 3 sets of before and after pictures are submitted within 6 months of taking the class
- Individualized and personalized hands on training
- Students should have good hand-eye coordination to learn this service. If you require assistance with your eyesight, we do provide eye magnification (glasses), or you can bring your own.
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Introduction to Brow Lamination & Classroom work includes Theory and Product Knowledge
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Demonstration by Instructor alternating with student hands on practice
Our Address and Phone Number
- 1727 Airport Freeway, Bedford, Texas 76021
- Phone: 817-779-4244
- Note: Class schedule and instructions will be emailed immediately after sign-up.
Payment - Students, please note that the initial payment via the website when you purchase this class is for the 50% deposit only. The remaining 50% is due on the day of your class and can be paid by Credit Card. The total cost for the class is $299.98.
Send Your License
You are required to send a copy of your license to GladGirl before the day of your training class. Please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Team of Expert Trainers
GladGirl Academy trainers are experienced industry experts, ready to share their knowledge and skills with you. Our team of trainers is lead by GladGirl Founder, Esther Bolkin, who proactively updates course content and ensures the highest level of quality is delivered at all times.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Deposits are non-refundable, but can be applied to another class within 6 months of original sign-up date. If you must reschedule, please cancel 48 hours before class start time or forfeit deposit. You may reschedule one time only. Please contact your instructor directly (you will receive their phone number after you sign-up via email) or the main office, 888-688-9621, for rescheduling.
Trainers in Your Area
To find a trainer in your area, use the "Local Lash Technician" search tool here, and then filter the results to show "trainers only".
For additional information about our training classes please call us on 888-688-9621 and a consultant will be happy to assist you. You can also use the contact form here.
All Trainers are independent contractors and not employees of GladGirl. GladGirl and their directors make no warranty or claims regarding the level of expertise provided by Trainers and may not be using GladGirl products exclusively.