Protect those money making hands with GladGirl® Backhand Lasher! This lasher wraps around your wrist, helping protect and stabilize your hand from over rotation, or redundant movements. This application tool also helps with organization as it comes with 10 velcro client application pallets; simply add your client’s unique length and weight lashes and store the palette when you’re finished. These pallets are also amazing for leaving client notes like style likes and dislikes, glue used, allergies or any other important information discussed during your appointment (you'll never miss another birthday again!) Lash with ease, comfort and protection with GladGirl®.
How to Use: Backhand Lasher
- First, add up to 8 strips of lashes to your velcro client palette; using this time to also add any lash style, or length notes.
- Place your thumb in the Backhand lasher and wrap around your wrist. Fasten with velcro, keeping it tight yet moveable. Comfort is key!
- Attach your client palette to the back of your hand, placing anywhere that feels right to you. Adjust if needed.
- When finished, first remove the palette and update any notes- store in a safe place until the following appointment.
- Remove your wrist wrap and store in a cool dry place.
Customer's Please Note
This product contains latex.
- 1 Backhand Lasher
- 10 Client Case & Velcro Palettes. (Refill client palettes are available here.)